Wednesday, October 20, 2010

it's only morning.

For some reason the past few weeks have been horrifically slow. I think it is because we are getting closer to the holiday season. The only thing I can think about is Thanksgiving break... I'm SO ready to have a break from school. It's not that I don't like school... I love school. School is great! It's just that it takes so much time, effort, participation, etc. I've had so many tests and projects this past month and it's just stressing me out, but what can I do? Because of my age I am tlike a prisoner. I will go to school and there is nothing I can do about that... I have to go. Law says....

I appreciate school, and especially teachers, very much. Without school, and my teachers, I'd have no possible way of achieving my goals. The career path that I've chosen takes much participation and knowledge- school helps me with that.

School is great, but it's only morning and I'm already stressed about the day. All I'm asking for is a break! Oh well, guess there isn't much I can do about it, but I'd like to thank the school board for giving us a latestart today. That helps a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment